Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Priceline 40% Off Haul

 I'm sure every beauty obsessed Australian found out about Priceline's massive 40% all Makeup 2 day sale not long ago. I wasn't really looking at buying any new Makeup but with 40% of I just couldn't resist picking up quite a few products I have always wanted to try but never got the chance to.

I couldn't find time to get in to an actual store so I tried my luck online and of course the website kept crashing and was extremely slow so after a while I gave up and decided to set my alarm for 4.30am and pray the websites traffic wouldn't be crazy at that time (talk about dedication) and luckily for me I woke up had no issues with the site placed my order then went back to bed.

I don't think I went to over board but here is everything I picked up. I will try and include the original prices and what I paid so you can see the comparison.



(1) Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara - I paid $2.97 (RRP$4.95)
(2) Essence Multi Action Blackest Black Mascara - I paid $2.55 (RRP$4.25)
(3) Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions Mascara in Very Black - I paid $5.98 (RRP$9.95)
(4) Australis 10 Hour Wear Eye Pencil in Bombastic Bronze (not pictured) - I paid $5.97 (RRP$9.95)
(5) Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer in Medium - I paid $11.37 (RRP$18.95)
(6) Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Concealer in 10 Natural Beige - I paid $2.55 (RRP$4.25)
(7) Loreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer - I paid $17.97 (RRP$29.95)



(8) Essence Lipsticks in the shades 53 All About Cupcake, 48 Red Carpet & 57 More to Love - I paid $2.10 each (RRP$3.50)
(9) Essence Lip Liners in the shades 05 Soft Berry, 08 Red Blush, 10 Femme Fatale & 11 In the Nude - I paid $1.05 each (RRP$1.75)




(10) Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder in Deep Natural - I paid $6.84 (RRP$11.40)
(11) Bourjois Healthy Balance Compact Powder in 55 Beige - I paid $12.00 (RRP$20.00)


The main things I set out to buy were the Loreal Lumi Magique Primer which I have been eyeing for quite some time but $30 for a 20ml product seems like a lot of money so I thought now would be a good time to buy it and I have been using this almost everyday now and I LOVE it I might just have to be on the look out for sales as I still don't want to pay $30 for this in the future. I also really wanted to try the Bourjois Powder and Australis Bronze Eyeliner and so far am loving them both. I recently got quite a few Essence products for my birthday and wanted to get some more and with these prices how could I say now.

Did you pick up some things in this sale? What has been your latest affordable Beauty Buy?

14 comments:

  1. Great haul! 40% of is an amazing deal.

    jess xx
    dotofdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do review the primer! Does it keep oil at bay and is it siliconey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice haul! ive been meaning to try the maybelline concealer because of the sponge tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, how exciting! You picked up some awesome products there :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! I spy lots of Essence <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was the same as you woke up really really early and put my order in. A couple of things were out fo stock by the time I got there.

    The Bourjois Healthy Balance powder is really good. You can purchase it on ASOS cheaper too if you look at ever replacing it.

    Jac xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Great haul! You managed to pick up so many goodies! Unfortunately, I was only able to grab a few products online :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. You picked up some lovely products!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely products! I can't believe I missed out on the sale. Boo.

    PS: I'm hosting a Suigo hair pack giveaway; hope you enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/05/suigo-hair-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not Australian and I knew about the 40% sale, haha! The power of the Internet. Anyways, amazing haul! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. ^ LOL at Coco's comment!
    I was not allowed to shop at this sale sadly, but you got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You bought quite a number of great products! Sort of makes me wish I bought more things.

    Louise
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't manage to get to the sale! How are you finding the Essence mascara and lipliners? I'd love to know if they are worth making the trip to the bigger Priceline nearest to me which carries the Essence brand. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)