Friday, 3 May 2013

Lust Have It April 2013


I finally got my Lust Have It box for April on Wednesday. I'm kinda annoyed that I received this so late as usually my Lust Have It takes less than a week to get to me but this one took a lot longer but I'm sure that was just because of the ANZAC Day public holiday.

I saw a few variations of this months box and honestly was not expecting much as quite a few of them were disappointed.

I did not receive the information card that usually comes with the box but Lust Have It kindly emailed the missing card to everyone as I think everyone who received this version of the box was missing the card.

Here is what I got in my box



 


(1) Molton Brown Patchouli & Saffron Body Wash 30ml Sample (RRP$39 for 300ml) - This product smells really intriguing smell. It's the kind of scent you will either love or hate. I don't mind the scent and I really like how it looks in the bottle but I gave this to my mum as I think I said in my Bellabox Post that she loves Saffron and she really liked the Scent of this body wash.

(2) Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Mattifying Concentrate Serum Full Size 30ml (RRP$57.80) - For starters this didn't have a price on it so I checked on the website and found this is a Full Size product that is worth $57.80 which is a crazy price for the small tube and I saw on Abigail's Blog that she also recieved a Paula's Choice Product and found a huge difference in the Australian Prices vs the American Prices (see her post here) so I checked out the US site and found the same product for $26.95 how crazy us that! Now obviously that's not Lust Have It's Fault but I thought that was interesting. I am very intrigued by this product and will definitely try it out but I hope I don't like it as I don't think paying $57.80 will be worth it knowing it is a lot cheaper in America.

(3) Aveda Invati Exfoliating Shampoo and Thickening Conditioner 10ml Samples (RRP$49.95 for 200ml) - I really hate how small these are as I like trying new shampoo's and conditioner's but I don't think this is an adequate size to truly get a feel of this product but at the same time maybe that's a good thing in this case as I don't see myself spending $49.95 each on the full size bottle of these. I really don't like the smell of these I read that they contain Ginseng and Turmeric and I'm pretty sure all I can smell is Turmeric and I really hate that smell.


(4) Pink Tiger and Duri Cosmetics 200pk Gauze Wipes (RRP$13) and Nail File Tool (RRP$1) - This is an interesting product and I'm excited to give this a go and see how well it works at removing Nail Polish. I don't really care to much for the Nail File.

(5) Rachel K Mineral Color Control CC Cream (RRP$39 for 50ml) - I'm currently on a BB Cream obsession and am on the Hunt for a great one and I'm slowly getting into CC creams so this will be great to try and see how I like it.


(6) Gosh Cosmetics Mono Eyeshadow in Light Brown (RRP$16) - I almost forgot to take a photo of this as It was in my Make Up Bag but oh my I LOVE this. I've been on the hunt for a nice subtle all over eye colour to wear during Autumn/Winter with some black or bronze eyeliner for those mornings I don't really want to spend ages doing my makeup and I'm pretty sure this is the colour I have been searching for so Thank You LHI for including this in my box. I really like the quality of this shade and am Eager to try some more Gosh products but I'm not sure where from =/

Over all I think this months box has some really good value but honestly that's not really what I look for as long as there are products I genuinely am excited to try I don't care if the box is worth $5 or $100. I have fallen in LOVE with the Gosh Eyeshadow and I'm so glad I got it as I missed out on it in last months box I think so I'm glad they added it in but I can see why some people would be annoyed at receiving it again. I love the colour and the quality. I'm excited to try the CC cream samples as I'm only just getting into the hole BB/CC cream thing and am on the Hunt for a Holy Grail product. I'm very keen to give the Paula's Choice Serum as I have oily skin and am very intrigued by the mattiying properties and to see how well it works.

What did you get in your Lust Have It Box? Are you still happy with your Beauty Box Subscriptions?


4 comments:

  1. I prefer my LHI subscription over BB. I think you received a great box darl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh you received the good box! I have yet to test the Gosh eyeshadow but I'm not a regular eyeshadow user.

    Louise
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care about the value of a box either - until I get the crap one :) lol!
    I love your shade of shadow, I got black which I am happy with too. And the Molten Brown smells so yummy - wish I'd got the CC creams to try though..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love things like this! So many amazing goodies to try x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)