Tuesday, 2 April 2013

My Birthday Haul


As many of you are aware my Birthday has just past & I wanted to share with you some of the lovely gifts I received.  I wont be going through many of the items as I plan on reviewing them later but I just wanted to show everyone what I got.

The first thing was the major thing on my wishlist & it was a Nail Polish Rack :) My wonderful Mother got me this & I love it. I already put some of my polishes in it & already know I going to be needing another one as this one only fit about half my collection. I'm getting floating shelves put in my room so I will have 2 of these Nail Polish Racks sitting on top of them.


My Mum & Sister also got me these Items for my Make Up Collection as I am in the process of organising my Getting Ready/Makeup Storage area.

I got a White Letter holder for my palettes and a 3 Draw acrylic organiser (I already own 1 of these so it'll fit nicely stacked on the other one on my desk)

Then I got 2 of these 3 draw cube acrylic organisers & I love them the draws are so much bigger than I expected & they fit a lot of stuff in them.


as well as the letter holder I got a white round pencil holder that i'll be using for my make up brushes. 






One of my friends asked me what I wanted & I know she LOVES Essence products and as I don't own many I'm never sure which ones to buy so I asked her to get me a few small things she would normally recommend to peopl & WOW look at the stuff she picked out for me. Super Pleased :)


Some of my lovely friends from work (with the help of my Sister & Best Friend) decided to do a bulk order on one of my favourite websites Cherry Culture & pick me up a lot of stuff from my ever growing wishlist. I love everything they picked out & can't wait to review all these products. Let me know if you would like to see reviews on any of these products and Ill work on them straight away :)











Everyone knows I love nail polish so my lovely friend Emma picked up all these gorgeous Orly Polishes for me. Can't wait to start wearing these.



I'm Super Excited about this one. It was a gift from My Sister & It's the only thing I own from the brand LORAC & it is the Unzipped Palette. I love this it is so beautiful & of course now I have another neutral palette to add to me collection :)






& one of my lovely friends got me these Rimmel Apocolips Lip Laquers in Nova & Apocaliptic



I'm so grateful to all my Lovely Family & Friends for the wonderful things I got.

I also got a few Gift Vouchers for Ikea (which I asked for) from family members & will be heading down there soon to pick up hopefully a nice new desk/table and chair for my Dressing table area & some other things


What is the best gift you've ever gotten?





21 comments:

  1. happy birthday, you get a lot of amazing prizes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday (Sorry this is a day late)! Love everything you got, especially the Lorac palette and the Apocalips! Can't wait for swatches of everything.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yeah I'll be working on a lot of swatches soon :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday gorgeous! I just ordered a couple of Apocalips too, and I am very jealous of your nail polish rack, it is amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :) oh great can't wait to see the ones your picked up :)

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday!! Loved everything that you got...Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! so jealous! happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely got more than I expected :) Thank You

      Delete
  6. Wow, lucky girl! Happy Birthday! I cannot wait till you swatch those nail colors, I'm especially curious to know the name of the China Glaze and Jordana green shades and Essence blue shade.

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yeah I have a lot of swatching to do so excited :) the polishes are China Glaze "Re Fresh Mint", Jordana "Mint Candy" & Essence "I love bad boys" :)

      Delete
  7. Loved what you got to organize well all of your makeup! The nail polish rack looks awesome and the letter holders are super cute, great idea ^^ Wow that's a whole bunch of Essence goodies! BTW I have that primer from Lorac and love it! Congrats on those awesome bday presents and happy bday of course!.Visiting from Beauty Blogger's Blog Hop :) Lovely blog, following you now ^^

    New follower with GFC
    GabsG(BeautyMadness)
    http://beautymadn3ss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah I've just started organising my entire makeup collection & asked for a few things to help me out :)
      Thanks for the follow I'm following you back :)

      Delete
    2. I definitely need to get me some of those acrylic organizers ^^ Thanks for following back :)

      Delete
  8. Happy birthday!!! And what a haul....but looks like you'll have everything super organised in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty excited about organising everything does that sound lame haha :)

      Delete
  9. Happy Birthday! What an awesome haul! I need to subtly flag this article for my husband for my birthday coming up next month! haha! I need some acrylic organizers for my new studio. The look great!

    www.facesbysam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hopefully you get everything you want for your birthday :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)