Thursday, 7 February 2013

NOTD : Rose Gold Nails


I'm currently addicted to all things Rose Gold-esque & with Valentines Day coming up I wanted to show you My Favourite Nail Polish Combo/Look & It fits in nicely with the Valentines Day Theme as I think they are Fun, Flirty & Very Girly :)
Awhile back I purchased a few products from BeautyJoint.com & one of the items I purchased was a Milani Nail Polish in the colour 89 Disco Lights (RRP$1.69). I picked this up because I thought It looked pretty on the website & I'd never purchased any polishes from Milani before & for only $1.69 I thought why not. This is by far the prettiest nail polish I've ever purchased I fell in love with this Instantly & is now my go to manicure. Milani Disco Lights is a clear bases polish jam packed with tiny hex rose pink glitters. When applied it can be pretty opaque in about 2-3 coats but I prefer to apply a thin layer of either a Gold or Bronze Nail Polish on first then Follow it with 1-2 Coats of Milani Disco Lights. I usually use the Revlon ColorStay Nail Polish in 140 Fall Mood. I feel like the bronze tones the pink down a little bit & gives it more of a Rose Gold look.








I think whenever I have this painted on my nails I get the most amount of compliments on them than any other nail polish I have ever warn. I have already ordered a few extra back up bottles & a few for my friends as they also love it.

What nail trend are you loving?
Happy Thursday Everyone
xx

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks :) this is my most used polish I don't tend to re use my nail polishes often but I always come back to this every other week :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks :) I can never stop staring when I have this polish on :)

      Delete
  3. this is stunning :) i love the rose gold look too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love that rose gold seems to complement all skin tones :)

      Delete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, I love anything rose gold, it's so much warmer than yellow gold :o)

    Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog and follow me <3 I am following you too now, love what I am seeing so far.........

    Jac x0x

    www.matillysthisnthat.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been a fan of Yellow Gold so always stuck to Silver but now I am obsessed with Rose Gold & I love how easily accessible it is :)

      Your welcome you have an amazing blog Jac :)

      Delete
  5. sooo much glitter *_* I love it... :)

    Steph // fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rose Gold is a gorgeous colour :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)